Tuesday May 29th, 2018
The Boatbuilder’s Yard is now going to be the best place in Melbourne to hang out with your crew on public holidays. Commencing this June, Bottomless Brunch sessions will be launched this Queen’s Birthday to kick off Public Holidays at Boaties.
Gather your friends, family and neighbours, and head to The Boatbuilder’s Yard to celebrate her Royal Highness with bottomless Pimms, teapot cocktails, London Pale Ale, and more. Soak up those bottomless cocktails with a delightful selection of British eats including Black pudding Scotch egg, mini Yorkshire puddings, Bangers and Mash, and even an Eton Mess for those with a sweet tooth.
Rain, hail or shine, celebrate within the shelter and warmth of the private Decks at Boaties and dance to their DJ’s favourite Bowie, Elton, and Queen classics. Marmite lovers can also join in on Marmite vs Vegemite blind tasting competitions.
Limited tickets are available at The Boatbuilders Yard site. Purchase them today and get your Queen’s Birthday public holiday sorted.
Queen’s Birthday Bash – Monday 11 June, 11am -1.30pm
Tickets $60 per person includes:
Bottomless beverage package:
- Teapot cocktails
- Beer, WIne & Bubbles
- Cucumber, cream cheese and dill sandwiches GFO, DFO, V
- Smoked eel mousse tart, Branston pickle, dill GF
- Black pudding Scotch egg, HP aioli DF
- Ale battered Flathead and chips, tartare, lemon & mushy peas DF
- Bangers and mash – Pork chipolatas, potato puree & onion gravy GF
- Veg Tikka Masala, rice, coriander yogurt GF, DFO, V
- Mini Yorkshire puddings with roast beef and horseradish GFO, DFO
- Coronation chicken sliders, watercress, toasted almonds DF, GFO
- Eton mess – poached quince, grapefruit curd, rose meringue & orange labne GF, DFO
- Cauliflower soup, parsley gremolata VG